- Power source ON/OFF
- Cutting arc control
- Torch height
Smart Start Transfer and Smart End Cutting functions permit both initial and final cutting phases in an optimal way.
- SKM 125 torch with HPC High Performance Cutting technology and coaxial cable
- Pilot arc torch
- Possibility of cutting grids and perforated lamination sheets
- Powerful, compact and light, only 24 Kg
- Reduced operating costs granted by longer life of the consumable parts
- Gouging facility with proper consumables
- By replacing the originally supplied SKM 125 torch with SK125 manual torch, M version can be easily converted and used for manual cutting thanks to the plug-in connector.
SHARK-M TECHNICAL DATA
|Input Voltage 50/60 Hz||V||400-3ph|
|Cutting Range||A||20 ÷ 100|
|Duty Cycle at (40°C)||100%||A||70|
|Cutting Capcity @ I2 Max||Quality||mm||25|
|Cutting Power (*)||kVA||17|
(*) This value is obtained by multiplying the maximum current by the cutting voltage, thus allowing to evaluate the effective cutting power of the equipment.