SINGLE PHASE SYNERGIC INVERTER PULSE
- Digital control of the welding parameters with synergic curves preset according to used type of material, gas and wire diameter
- Ability to store personalized welding parameters up to 99 JOBS
- Built-in polarity changeover facility for most common gas and gasless wires
- Smart “PROGRAM” key for quickly selecting any program
- Professional wire feeding mechanism with 37 mm large rolls
- Double groove rolls replaceable without any tool
- “Energy saving” function to operate the power source cooling fan only when necessary
- Possibility of using 300 mm Ø coils by means of the Retrofit Kit (optional)
- VRD – Voltage Reduction Device
vision.ARC is the innovative welding arc control developed by CEA granting a short arc extremely stable and precise in spite of any change of the external conditions. vision.ARC ensures outstanding performances, impossible to be obtained by traditional power sources.
vision.PULSE permits a short arc pulse welding, constantly controlled, by optimizing the results of traditional pulse welding. This enables to reduce the high heat input, typical in pulse welding, with a consequent reduction in distortions, an improvement in the puddle and considerable increase in welding speed too.
Dual Pulse favours a further reduction in the heat transfer to the workpiece by minimizing its deformation and produces premium quality aesthetic beads similar to TIG finishing.
Dual Pulse is extremely useful mostly when welding aluminium and stainless steel.