MIG INVERTER FOR AUTOMATION AND ROBOTICS
ROBOCASE power sources are standard equipped with the following integrated items:
- Control PCB for the external RBS 15 wire feeder
- Touch sensing PCB for a very precise control on the arc striking point
- Ethernet socket to directly interface the Robot control
- Ethernet additional socket to enable the clients to connect ROBOCASE to their local area network for monitoring welding data and for any necessary updating.
In function of the required robotized solution, additional different configurations are also possible such as:
- Double wire feeder for applications imposing different material or gas types
- Two wire feeders in Master-Slave configuration, whenever large heavy wire coils are utilized
ROBOCASE can be either supplied in air cooled version or fitted with integrated water cooling unit for the torch.
ROBOCASE, upon request, may be supplied equipped with special welding processes optimized for robotics.