AUTOMATED PLASMA CUTTING 150 A
SHARK 155-M, when fitted with SKM 165 machine straight torch, is suitable to be used for all automated cutting for fabrication works on medium / large thickness. Always recommended for mass production jobs.
This power source, fully digitally controlled, can be easily connected to cutting pantographs, having the ability to manage the following signals:
- Power source ON/OFF
- Cutting arc control
- Torch height
Smart Start Transfer and Smart End Cutting functions permit both initial and final cutting phases in an optimal way.
- Very high cutting power for high productivity
- SKM 165 torch with HPC High Performance Cutting technology and coaxial cable
- Pilot arc torch
- Possibility of cutting grids and perforated lamination sheets
- Very powerful and compact, 48 Kg.
- Reduced operating costs granted by longer life of the consumable parts
- Gouging facilty with proper consumables.
- By replacing the originally supplied SKM 165 torch with SK165 manual torch, M version can be easily converted and used for manual cutting thanks to the plug-in connector.
SHARK-M TECHNICAL DATA
|Input Voltage 50/60 Hz||V||400-3ph|
|Cutting Range||A||20 ÷ 150|
|Duty Cycle at (40°C)||100%||A||100|
|Cutting Capcity @ I2 Max||Quality||mm||32|
|Cutting Power (*)||kVA||26,3|
(*) This value is obtained by multiplying the maximum current by the cutting voltage, thus allowing to evaluate the effective cutting power of the equipment.