SPOT AND PROJECTION WELDERS MF
- High quality joints
- No welding power losses with increased arm lengths
- The presence of magnetic materials between the arms does not affect the welding
- Long electrode life
- Highest efficiency
- Reduced welding time
- Monitoring of the welding process every 1 millisecond (1000 Hz) / 0.2 milliseconds (5000 Hz) versus traditional 20 millisecond (50 Hz).
- Shorter welding times and lower welding current, by saving approx 30% mains consumption
- Quick upsloping to the preset welding current
- Less thermal loss through the workpiece and electrodes
- Less imprint and deformation
WSI 100 control panel
WSI 100 control panel, in addition to the traditional adjustments, allows the operator to control the welding process in different modes: direct current and imposed limits.
Other properties of WSI 100 control are the ability to manage up to 64 welding programs and graphically view the current and welding time.