SYN INVERTER COMPACT PULSE
- Digital control of the welding parameters with synergic curves preset according to used type of material, gas and wire diameter
- Ability to store personalized welding parameters up to 99 JOBS
- “ Smart PROGRAM” key for quickly selecting any program
- Feeding mechanism with 4 rolls of large diameter for a precise and constant wire driving
- Double groove rolls replaceable without any tool
- “Energy saving” function to operate the power source cooling fan and torch water cooling only when necessary
- Excellent arc striking always precise and efficient
- Ability to partially or totally lock the equipment with access key by password
- Reduced energy consumption
- Trouble shooting auto-diagnosis feature
- Initial and final crater control
- VRD – Voltage Reduction Device
vision.ARC is the innovative welding arc control developed by CEA granting a short arc extremely stable and precise in spite of any change of the external conditions. vision.ARC ensures outstanding performances, impossible to be obtained by traditional power sources.
vision.PULSE permits a short arc pulse welding, constantly controlled, by optimizing the results of traditional pulse welding. This enables to reduce the high heat input, typical in pulse welding, with a consequent reduction in distortions, an improvement in the puddle and considerable increase in welding speed too.
Dual Pulse favours a further reduction in the heat transfer to the workpiece by minimizing its deformation and produces premium quality aesthetic beads similar to TIG finishing.
Dual Pulse is extremely useful mostly when welding aluminium and stainless steel.