PULSED WELDING OF LARGE THICKNESSES
vision.PULSE-POWER is the new special process developed for welding medium large thickness steel and non ferrous materials, whenever high penetration, coupled with a very smooth bead, is required.
The fine-tuned and well-balanced combination between MIG Pulse and vision.POWER processes now allows to perform the welding operation in a simple and quick way with a substantial reduction of any melting defects in the puddle and even the heat affected area is greatly reduced to the minimum.
By utilizing vision.PULSE-POWER special process, MIG Pulse grants the perfect melting of the material without any spatter or shortcircuits, whilst vision.POWER favours a greater penetration and an increase in the welding speed, coupled with a minor heat input and an easier control on the deposited material.
The result is a very smooth, well-penetrated and defect-free bead.
Besides, by using this new process, the operator will be able to simply weld straightforward, i.e. without any torch manipulation at all.
This special process is available only on equipment with vision.ARC2.
- Deeper penetration
- Wide and smoothly shaped welding bead
- Faster welding speed
- Low heat transfer and less deformation of the workpiece material
- No undercut at all and improved edge finishing
- Straightforward welding technique without any torch manipulation
- Less consumption of both filler materials and shielding gas
- Less fume emission
- Positional welding of medium large thickness material
- “T” fillet welding
- Medium and large fabrication work
- Heavy duty truck and vehicle manufacture
- Railway wagon fabrication
- Large size tank and container manufacture