Sturdy, reliable, with excellent arc characteristics and recommended for highest standard applications with any electrode, they are suitable to be used in shipyards, steel construction and pipe welding.
ARCTRONIC’s ensure an extraordinary stability of the welding parameters and their “fast dynamic characteristic” allows to obtain high quality results also with the most difficult cellulosic and basic electrodes.
- Adjustable Arc Force for choosing the best welding arc dynamic characteristic
- Adjustable Hot Start to improve the arc striking with difficult electrodes
- Electrode Antisticking function
- Automatic compensation for mains voltage fluctuations within ± 10%
- Suitable for welding with any kind of electrode
- Lift arc TIG welding striking
- Gouging facility with carbon electrodes (special version)
- Low noise highly efficient fan motor
- “Stand-by” function switching off the power source also from distance when not in use
- Overcurrent protection
- P.C.B. in an isolated rack for protection against dust and dirt
- Electronic Welding Current Adjustment through easy- to-set calibrated output knob
- MMA -TIG – Gouging Process switch
- OCV selector switch (42V-75V). The lower voltage permits to obtain the “drop by drop” deposit with cellulosic electrode in pipe welding
- Digital A/V with hold function of last welding parameters (optional)
- 48V socket for auxiliary services up to 1500W (optional)
- CD3 Remote Control with cable from 8 up to 50 m (optional).