AUTOMATED PLASMA CUTTING 100 A
Powerful, robust and compact, SHARK 105M absolutely grants high productivity in the toughest cutting operations without any compromise: cuts are always precise and ensure the highest cutting results in all applications.
Top cutting quality at high speed by means of SK125M HPC High-Performance-Cutting technology torch, granting a powerful and concentrated cutting beam.
Smart Start Transfer and Smart End Cutting functions permit both initial and final cutting phases in the best way.
SHARK 105-M, when fitted with SKM 125 machine straight torch, is suitable to be used for automated cutting for fabrication works on medium thickness.
This power source can be easily connected to cutting pantographs, having the ability to manage the following signals:
- Power source ON/OFF
- Cutting arc control
- Torch height
Smart Start Transfer and Smart End Cutting functions permit both initial and final cutting phases in an optimal way.
- SKM 125 torch with HPC High Performance Cutting technology and coaxial cable
- Pilot arc torch
- Possibility of cutting grids and perforated lamination sheets
- Powerful, compact and light, only 24 Kg
- Reduced operating costs granted by longer life of the consumable parts
- Gouging facility with proper consumables
- By replacing the originally supplied SKM 125 torch with SK125 manual torch, M version can be easily converted and used for manual cutting thanks to the plug-in connector.
SHARK-M TECHNICAL DATA
|Input Voltage 50/60 Hz||V||400-3ph|
|Cutting Range||A||20 ÷ 100|
|Duty Cycle at (40°C)||100%||A||70|
|Cutting Capcity @ I2 Max||Quality||mm||25|
|Cutting Power (*)||kVA||17|
(*) This value is obtained by multiplying the maximum current by the cutting voltage, thus allowing to evaluate the effective cutting power of the equipment.