MAXIQ: SEPARATED WIRE FEEDER INVERTER
This control represents something absolutely innovative in the welding world. While keeping the welding equipment in manual adjustment, the HYBRID SYNERGICTM – depending on the material and the diameter of the wire used – defines the best response in terms of starting and depositing of the wire throughout the welding cycle.
Smart led assistant:
In addition, a “smart LED” signal helps less skilled operators to set the most appropriate welding parameters.
- Two MIG/MAG welding modes : MANUAL and HYBRID SYNERGICTM
- All Parameters digitally controlled directly from the wire feeder
- “Hybrid SynergicTM PRE SET” key for the best welding characteristic according to used type of material and wire
- Great robustness due to solid metallic main structure
- “Energy saving” function to operate the power source cooling fan and torch water cooling only when necessary
- Excellent arc striking always precise and efficient
- Final crater control
- Burn-Back control
- Reduced energy consumption
- Trouble shooting auto-diagnosis feature
- MAXIQ W is fitted with an integrated water cooling unit for the torch
MF 4 AND MF 4W WIRE FEEDER
The digital control of all parameters is located directly on the MF4 (air cooled) and MF4W wire feeders (water cooled).
- 4 rolls of large diameter
- Double groove rolls replaceable without any tool
- Wire spools up to 300 mm diameter
- Inspection window in the spool cover
- MAXIQ equipment in the air cooled version offer the possibility of using up to 40 m long interconnecting cables from the power source to the feeder.
vision.ARC welding arc control grants a short arc, extremely stable and precise in spite of any change of the external conditions. vision.ARC ensures outstanding performances, impossible to be obtained with a conventional power source.
FSC – FAST START CONTROL.
It is the innovative arc striking control that reduces drastically the ignition time.
By this new technology it is possible to have a quick and perfect ignition at every start. This is ideal for spot-welding and pre-assembly of components.
CEA GOES GREEN – PREPARED FOR THE FUTURE
The new European Directive 2009/125/EC, better known as the ECODESIGN Directive, implement new standards of efficiency and eco-compatibility of welding machines.
MAXIQ’s meet these requirements thanks to their high efficiency and less than 30W absorption with inactive machine, thus granting significant savings on electricity consumption.
The durability, repairability and recyclability of MAXIQ’s reduce their impact on the environment.
MAXIQ is standard equipped with analogic-digital I/O. This allows to integrate very easily the power source into an automated welding equipment without any expensive and sophisticated external interfaces, usually necessarily supplied for robotics.
CEA TORCHES – CX and CXH
MAXIQ can perfectly work with all the new CEA torches series CX and CXH.
MAXIQ has the possibility of working with up/down torches to easily adjust main welding parameters at the work place.
DIGITORCH allows you to view and adjust the main welding parameters directly from the torch display.
PUSH PULL TORCH
Thanks to an additional synchronizer PCB kit (optional) it’s possible to use push-pull torches up to 12m length, that keep the wire speed control constant and regular during all the weld.