VERTICAL STROKE SPOT WELDERS
- Excellent welding on all weldable metals
- Synchronous ignition SCR group with phase shift welding current adjustment to eliminate switching transistors
- Thermostatic protection on the SCR group
- High welding currents with low consumption
- Self-lubricated pneumatic components to eliminate oil deposits and to safeguard the environment from contaminants
- Water cooled secondary circuit, i.e. electrodes, electrodeholders, platens and transformer, to avoid any overheating
- Water cooled copper electrodeholders with adjustable height
- Electrode force adjustable by pressure reducer group equipped with a manometer and filter for automatic air impurity expulsion
- Upper electrode movement by self-lubricated double effect pneumatic cylinder fitted with speed regulator, end stroke shock-absorber and silencer for compressed air discharge
- Manual valve for upper head descent without pressure for cleaning, centering and ordinary maintenance of the electrodes
- Solenoid valve to control welding cylinder
- Cycle stop emergency button.
- Lower round arm with adjustable height and lateral adjustment.
- Inferior arm holder can be rotated for use with larger arm gap.
- Upper head linear bearing driving system