INVERTER FORT TIG HF WELDING WITH VISION X INTERFACE
X vision control display with “ONE CLICK KNOB” encoder for the pre-setting and monitoring of all the welding parameters:
- User friendly interface
- Digital Ammeter and Voltmeter with welding current pre-setting and Hold Function of the last read value
- Welding mode “cycle”
- Personalised welding program storing and recalling
- Possibility of easly copy job/s from one machine to another via USB
- Advance setting infographic.
Innovative spot welding device to achieve precise and safe joining with a minimal thermal input. “Multi-coldTACK” function grants cold spotting in a rapid sequence, thus further widening the benefits of the single spot. Thanks to “Perfect-Point” function, coldTACK allows to obtain the most precise spot positioning.
RCT – Running coldTACK
RCT is the acronyms of Running coldTACK; indeed, the TIG RCT process allows to benefit of all the coldTACK advantages, by repeating the single coldTACK point in a continuous way, in order to achieve a cold and perfect welding seam. Using TIG RCT the welding seam is much colder in comparison to the one achievable with Pulse TIG and it represents the ideal solution to weld thin materials with a very low heat transfer. TIG RCT is a direct current process not available in AC welding.
VRD Voltage Reduction Device
VRD device reduces the open circuit voltage to values below 12 V, by enabling the use of the machine in highly hazardous environments for the operator’s maximum safety.
- High duty cycle (40°C) 150 A @ 60% in MMA, 140 A @ 100% in TIG
- Low energy consumption (-30%)
- High reliability when used with generator sets
- Suitable to be used with mains cable lengths over 100 m
- Automatic compensation for mains voltage fluctuations within ±20%
- Excellent welding characteristics in TIG and MMA with any type of electrodes, cellulosic included
- Digital Ammeter and Voltmeter and Hold Function of the last read value
- ENERGY SAVING function to operate the power source cooling fan and the torch water cooling only when necessary
- 4 Pulse mode TIG: standard equipped with Slow, Fast and ULTRA FAST pulse mode (500 – 2000 Hz) and Synergic “SYN PULSE”.
- Possibility of memorizing welding parameters (99 JOBS/programs)
- Use of up/down TIG torches will enable to adjustl directly from the torch both welding parameters and memorized JOBS.